Monday, February 8, 2016

Najwa Shihab - The Queen of Journalist (Part I)



                                        

Who doesn’t Najwa Shihab? A famous journalist in Indonesia. These are some of questions about Najwa Shihab.
  
Why you interest in journalism ?
Because, I think the world of journalism is not always same, so we will not bored in one thing because we will be find new issues in everyday. I’m read a book, was written if we want to be a journalist we must not be lazy to reading a book, because journalists are required to know about new things or issues, that is what i can from journalism. And why I choose teevision, because television is real, what you see is what you get, so you can’t pretend when you on air.

An interesting experience to be a journalist ?
I was 12 years become journalist based of law and politics, so in general elections in 2004 and 2009 I was deeply involved, it’s became to an interesting experience for me because I get  the science of law and political directly , where I feeling democracy directly that truly life. And the second experience is when  coverage tsunami at Aceh, I’m never forget about this because seen from how big of the disasters that occurred there and i was directly there for a moment after the disaster happens and it can be changed my life in all respects.

How long you become a journalist ?
Until I feeling my contribution is less maximal, until the citizens consider when we are watching Mata Najwa the citizens don’t get something new, so if I present Mata Najwa everyday and the citizenz not respect with my talkshow maybe I can stop it. But I hope, my contribution in journalism for decades.

If you stop being a journalist, what will you do ?
I went back to my college to the world of education, because my family background is education, so if I stop being a journalist I want to teaching and continue my education pursue a doctor.

Who is your inspiration ?

My inspiration is my parents, because I see of their way to educate their children where my parents give full freedom but also gave them and we are left restrictions moving inside it , they never prohibited without giving reasons .Because the instruction of them then I can be as the present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment